Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Well my REAL sister, 28 years old, took too much benadryl and ended up in the hospital. Now I have to live in the same house as one of her children.
These are some of the things she does:
-Randomly starts arguments
-Says, "I hate you uncle" when she's in trouble
-Calls me ugly
And I don't like how my mom doesn't care when she does things. Like just this night I had vegan tacos. And then SHE wanted one
I said, "Mom, she's not the vegan one! She can have her kind of tacos."
And then she said, "Rory, she can have one"
OMG I was so mad.
Then she used my vegan cheese, which I am in low supply of. Then I said, "Mom! She can have her cheese, not mine. There's seriously not enough"
She didn't care.

Last night me and my other niece (age of 15)
Was babysitting her.
Then one of her friends comes over (just outside)
Then the little one promises not to tell
So this morning she is playing outside with the little one, because she wants her not to tell." She stops her playing hurriedly and then says "I'm telling nana"
And tells on her.
I wanted to smack her in the face because I got in trouble too.
I absolutely HATE her. I never get along with her!!!|||shes a kid and they do things out of spite. she doesnt have a normal life consideing the bynadryll situation so she is going to act out, just bite ur tongue and be there for her, my brother ran out and left me behind when i was young, he molested me, he was supposed to protect me not hurt me, he left me to be neglected by my drug addict mom and her random boy toys. i know its annoying but just be there for her and protect her.|||you know man that's life and no you dont hate her if something would happen to her you would cry your eyes out.kids will be kids deal with it|||Omg i totally feel you!

I ****** hate my nephew i have no idea why??
He like gets near me and i totally like get so upset out of the no where.
I think it's because he's annoying.

He's (4)
I'm (15)

Yeah i know i'm way older but **** little kids i don't know.

Btw to answers your question i really don't know what to tell you my mom says the same thing. :(

Ughh!!! I HATE LIVING WITH MY OLDER SISTER!
WE ARE SO SQUEEZED HERE!

god idk just try to like get a job and move out.
Or smack every once in a while and say she's lying lol

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment