Saturday, March 3, 2012

I've been eating and drining a lot of junk(french fries, apple pies, macaroni w/ vegan cheese, coca cola, etc.) and I recently put on weight. I'm 5'8 and weigh 168lbs.

My goal is to get down to 150 lbs.

Is it possible for me to lose 18 lbs in 2 months? Thanks.|||That's possible, but it is about the limit of the healthy speed at which you should lose weight. Burning fat creates ketones that your liver has to metabolize and remove. If you lose weight too fast, your liver can't keep up, and the ketones damage your body.

Though, I must say, try cutting back on the junk and losing weight slowly. Going from eating a lot of junk to a very strict diet is not the way to keep the weight off.|||Not a question for the veg forum, first of all.

It's possible. I dropped 26 pounds in just under two months by going from a typical student lifestyle (walking but otherwise sedentary) to working out an hour a day 5 days a week and tightening up my diet. Mostly lean proteins and veg, a fair amount of carbs and fruit, and everything else in moderation.

I'd rely less on pounds than on how you look/feel/fit your pants, however. The scale is a filthy liar. My weight can differ up to 5 pounds in a single day, depending on time of day, how much I drink and what I've eaten, and up to 10 pounds a week depending on what part of my cycle I'm on. Weight lies. Inches do not.|||If you cut out all the processed food and eat mainly fresh fruits and vegetables, and no dairy and no meat. And you also do exercises that make you sweat alot, like treadmil sprints HIIT, or hot yoga like Bikram, yes you will lose 18 pounds in 2 months.

I just lost 30 pounds in 3 or 4 months, and I do this every year. In the winter, being skinny is just too damn cold.|||Yes, you could. Healthy weight loss is 1-2 lbs per week. So 2 lbs per week for 8 weeks is about 16 lbs, and given that weight tends to drop of pretty fast when you first begin an exercise routine, I think you could lose roughly 18-20 lbs in 2 months.|||It is possible, however you will need to work hard. Do sit ups, pull ups, run on a tredmill and eat healthy. like apples and **** like that.|||Yes you could but not healthily in 2 months you'd need to weight cut which is not drinking water, and not eating. You shouldn't lose weight this way.|||Yes,if you really want it..go back to the basics :)

火车采集器
  • towing
  • flight simulator games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment