Saturday, March 3, 2012

hey im vegetarian,and i only eat free range eggs and milk and stuff,
lately ive been thinking of going full on vegan(no dairy)

but...i hate soya milk :/
and would get bored of just vegetables and fruit and nuts and stuff?

also cheese lettuce and mayonaise rolls are my fav! :(

anywhoo...what kinda stuff could i eat?
can you get vegan cheese,mayonaise etc..?
does it taste different,how?

please i really want to help animals,and stand up for there rights..

What can vegans eat? :D
thanks!x|||There is this really cool place in Manchester - that's where I'm from. And they are all Buddhists and they serve all vegan food. It's a really nice place. It's called the Buddhist centre incase you were wondering (although I'm probably sure you don't live anywhere near!)

They serve lots of tasty and interesting things. I don't know how they do it.
I'm a vegetarian, and I thought about becoming a vegan a few months ago. Maybe I could become one in the future when I've grown up properly so I am strong.|||I'll give you some starter grass
Here don't eat all of it you need it when your hungry|||vegans only eat fruits and vegies and stuff like that. They do not eat anything made by animals, not just meat like vegitarians. they dont have any dairy, any meats. and anything else made by an animal|||going vegan in this day and age is much easier than any other time.. there are tons of alternatives to just about anything you can think of.. as far as soy milk there are tons of alternatives to that also.. try rice,almond, or coconut milk.. hope you find this helpful|||I was nervous about going vegan, but it is honestly really easy :) I loved cheese but I don't miss it at all.
You can get vegan mayonaise, which tastes just as good if not better. You could get oat milk or I think there is also a rice one. But if you keep trying sweetened soya milk you will get a taste for it.
It the same for any food you don't particularly like, you will get a taste for.
I eat pasta, loads of things with rice, many different forms of potato, vegan fake meat, loads of fruit and veg, vegan yoghurt (very nice), etc.
It takes a little while to get into, so it's best to just start slowly by substituting a few of your meals with vegan and gradually work up.
It's also good to have something to keep you going, such as a video to watch or some pictures that reminds you why you are doing it.
Good luck!|||IM NOT A VEGAN BUT LOVE ANIALS AND SUPPORT YOURE CAUSE...I AM ALSO A CARD CARRYING MEMBER OF THE ASPCA...NOW BEING VEGAN DONSNT MEAN THAT U CANT EAT MEATLESS PRODUCTS MADE FROM ANIMALS...TRY PANCAKES,WAFFLES,GARLIC TOAST,POTATOES,CARROTS,APPLES,MANGOES,GR鈥?etc..

IN THIS DAY AND AGE,THERE IS A LOT U CAN EAT THAT DOSNT CONTAIN MEAT BYPRODUCTS.........

I HOPE THIS ANSWER HELPS|||VEGANS|||You don't have to drink soy milk to be vegan. You also could try a different brand (here in the U.S., Silk is the best for drinking, but I use the Whole Foods store brand for baking). Or you could drink rice milk, almond milk, oat milk, etc.

Vegans eat fruit, vegetables, nuts, grains, and beans. I don't get bored, as that covers a lot of ground. If you like cheese, there's soy cheese, although most types really aren't that good. If you like mayo, there's Vegenaise.

What do you eat now, as a vegetarian? Just subtract the cheese, eggs, and milk, and eat that.|||im not here to change your mind about going vegan but i wanted to let you know that it can be a life changing decision, my sisters boyfriend was vegan and he was so underweight, and there wasnt anything he could really eat like when we would go out to eat or something.|||First of all, I'm overweight and a vegetarian (I eat dairy only sparingly). So if you're looking to it as a crash diet, you might find it difficult to stay the course, as it's not meant to be some sort of miracle diet. I realize you didn't say it was, but hearing about someone's underweight friend reminded me of that. Sorry, I digress.

As people have mentioned before, there are substitutes for everything. Also, there are plenty of types of milk (as people have also mentioned), and vegenaise is delicious (!).

On a side-note: watch out for soy cheese, some of it may have lactose in it! Check the labels before you assume anything is vegan! This is important! Lol I use too many exclamation points.

For breakfast look into Luna bars. They're delicious, full of good nutrients, and vegan (I'm 98% sure all of the flavors are vegan). Beans are wonderful. You'd never realize how many types of beans there are and how much you can do with them! Also, tofu is great because it's versatile and takes the taste of anything you cook it with. Also, tofu is typically the main ingredient in vegan cheesecake, which is AMAZING XD.

The web is (as you well know) a great resource. You can look up vegan/ veg restaurants in your area, but it is especially important in finding recipes. VEGAN RESTAURANTS ARE SPECTACULAR. Haha, I highly suggest you find one, because the chefs there are usually amazing.|||Animals have rights? I never knew that. If you want to eat rabbit food fine, leave the meat for me. There is room for all of gods creatures, right next to the mashed potatoes.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment