Friday, March 9, 2012

First off, I'm 15, 5'8 and about 130 pounds. According to several calorie calculators I need
To maintain: 2000 calories
To lose: 1500-1700 calories
To lose quickly: 1200 calories
each day
Trouble is, I find it difficult to get up to even those 1200 calories. I eat very healthy, and naturally low calorie foods. No simple carbs, no refined sugar, no boxed or packaged foods, ect. ('cept on the weekend :P)
For example, just today it's almost 2pm and I've eaten less than 400 calories and burned about 500 at the gym.
Apparently, from the foods I've eaten I've gotten these nutrients:
26g carbs
17.8g protein
26g fat
4.5g sat fat
215mg cholesterol
366mg sodium
11.3g fiber

For breakfast, sauteed yellow onion, green onion, jalapenos, and garlic with 1 large organic egg + egg white over half an avocado.
For lunch, 1 cup broccoli and 1 cup green beans with a homemade vegan cheese sauce that I make with a combo of squash, carrots, onions, various spices and olive oil.
(I've also had a cup of Ancient Grain Milk and a ring of pineapple)
I don't know how to get more calories without eating junk. For dinner I'll probably have chicken or tuna salad (without dressing). I know even though on most days I get the recommended amounts of protein, fiber, carbs, etc I'm not getting enough calories to be healthy (and lose weight!). So... help? I don't like eating bread, cereal, etc except every other day or the weekends and I think I'm inadvertently starving myself. So I need more calories without more fat and sugar!

Thanks,
Bre|||df

火车采集器
  • burger locations
  • california academy of sciences
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment