Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tonight, I made 2 vegan cheese toasties, and I've eaten 1. If I eat the other one, will I put on weight? I hardly eat toasties, and I've eaten 1 small bowl of muesli today and 3 cups of tea with sweeteners. Is it really unhealthy to eat both? I'm gonna try and exercise it off tonight as well.|||Mars bar said it - This is not enough food for one day.

It is also not varied enough - where is the fruit and veg?

You are definitely not eating too much and the fact that you think you are is ringing alarm bells.

To the bowl of muesli I would adda banana for breakfast, then maybe 1 toastie and salad for lunch followed by a piece of fruit, then for tea something proper like stir-fry, and if you are going exercising you can even eat some pudding!|||It's really unhealthy to eat that little amount of food...
You need more then a bowl of cereal and toasties.
and how will you have a enough energy to exercise tonight...
You might have an eating disorder, wait no you do have an eating disorder, personally I've been through one, they aren't good, starting eating more food please.|||Yeah that should be fine. Try to remember that it's how you eat for most of the week that keeps you healthy not how you eat during one meal, so one 'naughty but nice' meal once or twice a week is fine as long as you eat healthy for most of the week|||everything in moderation is fine - enjoy your toasties

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment