Saturday, March 3, 2012

These are the ingredients:
Organic pasteurized partly skimmed milk, bacterial culture, sea salt, microbial enzymes.

Can I be sure that this is a vegetarian cheese? I know it says microbial enzymes (which are from a vegetarian source).

It is a President's choice "Organics" cheese, and I just want to be sure. I haven't eaten cheese in many months, and I was just looking for something to make pizza with. There are no vegan cheese substitutes available where I live, but I would try a cheese-less pizza.

Also if you don't know that most cheeses aren't vegetarian, then don't answer this question.|||What kind of rennet was used to make it?

Edit: Then its vegetarian. If no animal rennet was used, then it has to be vegetarian. Animal rennet is the ONLY ingredient in cheese that makes it non-vegetarian.|||Sounds like it is one of the few cheeses that would genuinely qualify as vegetarian!|||That one would probably pass my test. Save a slice of the pizza for me!|||Yip (:

火车采集器
  • walkie talkie
  • public house chicago
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment