Friday, March 9, 2012

I've had cholesterol, but thankfully have kept it in good check, I still have high triglycerides and am on the border line of having good HDL. I've read everywhere that saturated fat is bad for a person like me, but sometimes I see it in places that are have good fats like mono & poly, and that aren't meat or dairy, like for instance a nut, i'm pretty sure in olive oil even! And my vegan cheese which i only eat because it's cholesterol free. But the only meat I consume however is Fish and I do not consume cows milk straight out. So i'm pretty much asking, is it ALL bad?|||It's not about the food as much as it is the type of fat it is. Monosaturated & Polysaturated fats are good fats whereas Saturated & Trans fats aren't. You should avoid foods high in bad fats and try to stay under 20g a day. You should try staying under 50g a day of total fats in your diet.|||Yes they are bad but the ability to control your intake is waht make them good or bad for your body. Fish and meat is protenious, thay make you grow healthly.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment