Friday, March 9, 2012

I am allergic to Dairy (including Casein and lactalbumin), Eggs and Gluten.

Unfortunatly... I LOVE CHEESE, and it's been a big struggle for me to not want to eat it (I have restrained) however, if anyone knows of a cheees that I can eat, like a specific brand name that does not include CASEIN or LACTALBUMIN (I realize I can eat soy cheese, vegan cheese).

Also, if you know how any other really good foods or recipes let me know!|||OUCH!! I can totally understand and relate to you......

I myself have a problem with gluten---I avoid it (while not diagnosed with a gluten problem, it is a DEFINITE trigger for me--I blow up like a balloon, and serious gut issues from it....some kinds of gluten like rye I can handle better than the other--but OATS for me are an allergen, and whole wheat is a definite no-no).....but, I have a TREE nut and EGG allergy---so, if it comes down to it, I can handle gluten over the others...but, back to your issue....

I try to do the TIKIYADA (not sure of the spelling) RICE PASTA--the long flat kind of noodles definitely cook the best--possibly because of the size and shape?--they are milk/dairy and egg free as well as gluten free.

This is also a BRAND that has many kinds of other foods out there....some are not so great, and their breads have EGG in them usually.


(the pasta I mentioned is BROWN RICE--so, supposed to be good for you....lol).

I usually use PREGO or DELMONTE (Canned) sauce with it...different kinds--READ them, as they DO HAVE CHEESE FLAVORED kinds......USUALLY the traditional ones have been dairy free so far.....last I checked.

I just found out the TURKEY STORE (or is it Jenny-o) or the other Turkey brand....has meatballs that I used to get....they were good, but I kept getting SICK from them. WHILE I read the ingrediants each time, they are NOW listing EGGS in them.....so, I am guessing they had them in it all along, just not listed....which has been a problem with many foods.

A local store by me has a good generic CORN tortilla crispy chip....(like bag potato chip would be). These are round ones....I use these as part of a meal (particularly when camping) when I need to add SOMETHING to a meal....I can make like a "nacho" out of them....(I know---the cheese will be something you would have to deal with/substitute)....but, they work for/with Chili/ground meat/ect......(these chips are just corn/salt/oil....the best and GENERIC too....LOL...great deal).

I have only had the egg and tree nut allergy for the last year.....and the oats allergy too was figured out WHY last year (related to grasses).

That made the gluten free harder to do in the area I live and with the schedule / meals made here. luckily, I can eat yogurt and other stuff, but have some oral food allergies to stuff like cucumbers/pickles, as well as orange juice from concentrate, and such.....so, there are just more and more limitations added which make it harder. (uggh).

I hope this helped a bit.....my other suggestion would be to go see a nutritionist. They SHOULD be able to help.....(I haven't seen one yet, as there are none in my area).....but with all the various food allergies/limitations, you NEED to make sure you are getting a balanced nutrition.|||I'm not sure if you have True allergies or just intolerance to dairy, If you have true food allergies the you can have half slice of organic cheese, then give it a gap of atleast 5 days & have small amount again. This is how you can overcome some food allergies. If you have Lactose intolerance, you can have Dairy Ease or similar product from the grocery store before you are going to have a dairy product. As for Gluten free diets most big grocery stores have a section of Gluten free foods. Just ask the manager where they have them. Please don't self diagnose yourself, make sure what you have before you label yourself..Seek medical advice for a diagnosis|||Check into Enjoy Life brand foods. They are amazing

火车采集器
  • gogos crazy bones
  • apa 6th edition
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment