Saturday, March 3, 2012

Vegetarians, vegans, most student protesters, hippies etc etc... I know these people are trying to do the right thing and make the world a better place but whenever I read a "what organic vegetables can I put with my vegan cheese and quorn pie?" kind of question, I want to rub steak in the persons face... and when I see students protesting, even though they're often morally just, I still want to punch them in their privileged little faces... why am I such a d*ck? Is it just me?|||I think it's the holier-than-thou attitude. I hate 'em too lol.|||As long as they don't tell me what to do I don't care. But it is the ones with all the lifesaving facts that you didn't ask for that bother me, not just vegitarians or vegans, antismokers, antijunkfoodies, anti religion people, antianything really.

Leave me the hell alone and I will not break your jaw, and that should be a two way street. Live and let live|||It's not like they're forcing you to stop eating meat. As long as they do their thing and you do yours, why do you even care? Some people are more outgoing and more sensitive to societal problems and care about current issues. Some don't give a f*ck. You're one of those people who don't give a f*ck.|||They irritate me too...they are only crazy ****-ups!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment