Friday, March 9, 2012

i want something that is really close to the real thing, and i cant seem to find a good one.
what brand names should i try? and do they sell it at whole foods?|||The very best (and I'm not kidding- it's better than most real cheese) is Dr. Cow. It isn't widely available, but you can order it from Pangea. http://www.veganstore.com/category/s?key鈥?/a>

Of the ones you can get at Whole Foods, Rice Slices aren't terrible, and I believe some stores are starting to carry Sheese - which is good.|||Imitation cheese.This does sound ghetto, but the imitation cheap shredded gunk in the cheese section is made from soy and stuff, it tastes fine to me. I don't care for cheese very much, but I know good cheese, and it you mix that with miso paste it's dan good.

However cheese is a very personal thing...you may hate it. I love the flavour.

I can eat marmite on bread for a cheese experience. Miso paste does the trick too.

Try that?|||A brand called Veggie Slices makes great Soy cheddar cheese! I found that at Super Target and Cub foods. They also have great Mozzarella cheese too.|||I have only tried veggie slices and a vegan cream cheese.
I heard cheesly(i think) is really good.
and the same brand of veggie slices makes a vegan verson|||Daiya brand.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment