Friday, March 9, 2012

Breakfast: fruit plate and a piece of toast. Fruit: grapes, kiwi, banana, apple, strawberries, watermelon, and oranges.

Snack: strawberry, banana and low fat vegan yogurt.

Lunch: veggie quesedilia: vegan cheese, brocooli, green onion, tomato, green pepper.

Snack: hummus & pita bread.

Supper: pasta with mushrooms, red peppers & spanish onion. Side salad.

I am so gaseous today. This isn't typical. I feel the need to release gas about every 10 minutes! It's hard to find excuses to excuse myself from the presence of others to go and fart. Tried holding it in (to be polite), gave me a terrible stomach ache/cramp, and eventually I just couldn't anymore.

What did I eat that gave me such gas?|||The main culprit was the broccoli. But there are others there also.
Just remember the old saying and don't worry about a little gas.
No need to even excuse yourself( stay put and fart silently).
"better shame then pain".|||Yeh Vegan diets are high in fibre so it tends to make you really gassy healthier you eat=more gas you get|||My friend gets gassy from fruit and broccoli, so maybe that is why.|||You might have picked up a little bug. Fart away.|||Vegan diets are higher in fiber

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment