Saturday, March 3, 2012

Do any vegetarians that go on neopets buy exclusively veg foods for their neopets? Like the veggie burgers, vegan cheese, and a lot of other veggie stuff neopets has to offer? In otherwords, are their neopets veg themselves?|||Well, I dont have a neopet, but if I did I would feed it with food. I dont consider meat or dairy to be food, so it would simply be strange to feed others (even if its just a toy) with something that is not food. I mean, I wouldnt feed it rocks or trash, for the same reason. I know it's not real, but it would be illogical to me.

Toys often mirror human values. I cant imagine vegan kids who have vegan parents feeding their toys with meat, even if it's just "make-belief". It's simply not part of their lifestyle.|||no thats weird|||i do|||nope sorry|||Lol. I haven't been on neopets in a couple of years, but my neopet was vegan and ate mostly organic food as well. Why not? :-)|||lol! you were right that is a weird question I think that they would make there neopets be vegeterians.|||What?? lol|||wow...|||yes kitkat|||I dunno but just cuz you are vegan doesnt mean others have to be ,.There was a case recently in the UK where this stupid mom and dad only fed their new born baby vegan and it died after a few weeks ans we all know babies need milk they gave it apple juice and it died and they are now serving time at her majesties pleasure.|||if they do they're freaks

火车采集器

1 comment:

  1. I DO!! I ONLY BUY VEGILLIE VEGAN FOODS AND I NEVER SPEND MONEY ON SOMETHING THAT ISN'T VEGAN (I ALWAYS READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST). COME BE MY FRIEND: CRYINGWARRIOR. I PLAN TO MAKE A VEGAN SHOP AND EDUCATE OTHER USERS AS TO WHY ANIMAL PRODUCTS ARE HARMFUL. I WONDER HOW FAR I CAN GET BEFORE MY GRAPHIC SHOP GETS SHUT DOWN.

    ReplyDelete