Friday, March 9, 2012

I had some vegan cheese once that tasted like window putty. I am only guessing at what window putty tastes like... but there was absolutely no hint of cheesiness in it. It just tasted sour and bizarre.

I also had a burger in America once from some place called 'Arbies'. It had some sort of orange coloured molten cheese poured over it. It tasted like a burnt plastic mac, and the burger was like a dish rag soaked in lard.

What was your worst dining experience...?|||The hot dogs in ikea spring to mind overboiled rather like a meaty plastic truncheon|||The fat-free salad dressing my dad buys.

It tastes like they way food/liquid does after you open it and flush a toilet right next to it.|||Re frozen icecream/rollmop herrings ><|||You should've tried In N Out burgers! Well the worst thing i have ever tasted is wasabi and sashimi(raw). Ewww...|||i always hated calamari|||Liver and Onions|||spinach|||Welchs/welks.
I tried them once, and never again!
It was like swallowing slugs..|||When i had to drink my own P***|||my moms cooking.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment