Friday, March 9, 2012

I am vegan and allergic to milk. My food options are limited. I'm a 15 year old girl. I'm almost 5'9" and 108lb. I was 118lb at one time, most recently i was 112lb for about 2 months. when I was 118 and 112 I was eating less than I am now.

I eat a fair amount of junk. Cereal, veggie burgers, noodles and vegan cheese, pancakes, smoothies, cookies, cakes, brownies. I do have fruits and veggies, too. I've tried soy protein shakes (milk-free), and they didn't work. I didn't gain anything, and they made my stomach hurt bad. I'm never really super hungry, I just eat because I'm scared of losing weight. My mum's really strict and weird about that... she threatens to send me to a hospital because I eat a lot and can't put anything on. I don't exercise, at all. Unless walking up the stairs to my room counts.

I also sweat a lot. Could it be my metabolism? My family is thin too.|||If you aren't gaining weight and you feel like you are eating a lot, then it's metabolism and genetics and reading that your family is also skinny, then it should be those. If you really want to gain weight, try to do strength exercises, like if you don't have weights, do pushups/situps/etc and increase your calories by 500 more than what you're eating now. Also try to fix your diet, you don't want foods that are full of sugar on the daily basis, have something healthy at least.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment