Saturday, March 3, 2012

I'm 12 years old vegan, 5'5, and 87 lbs. I eat a lot! i can eat a whole pizza by myself (and i asked this once and this guy was ANNOYING and said you couldnt be vegan by having pizza i have it with no cheese or vegan cheese) am i underweight? also am i small in the chest area? i'm a 36 a.|||I would say you are very skinny, but you are also very young and are still growing. Your metabolism is high, you eat healthy foods. Of course you are going to be skinny. Didn't have breasts until I reached 16 and then they just kept getting bigger. I used to get made fun of in Jr. High because I was the only one that hadn't started developing yet. They would say that I was so flat the walls were jealous. Once I hit 16, they jumped right up to a 36 C almost overnight. So don't worry about that.

If you haven't already reached puberty, then I'd be willing to bet that you'll fill out more once that happens. Just make sure that now, as a vegan, you get enough vitamins and iron and protein. Those are things you have to watch out for when completely cutting out meat and dairy. But if you watch all that, I'd say you have nothing to worry about. Tell them you just have a high metabolism and to get off your case.|||Didn't you just ask this~?
Anyhow, you're young & still growing, so I say you're okay for now.
Although, as you grow older into your teens, you should at least be 100 lbs. Any one over 5 feet should be 100 lbs.
(( That's not the "healthy" weight, but you sound like you're a petite girl. ))|||i already answered u, and know that is a fine chest size for a 12 year old.|||u r a littleunder weight but it's not technically ur fault. people can be born with a eating disorder where their body doesnt have time to pick up the nutrients from the food.|||Your 12 right. Eat, everything. Your 12 who cares about your chest size. You need counseling. Pronto.|||As long as your eating healthy you are fine.|||That is kind of skinny for your heighth.
How much did you weigh before you became a vegan?
If you weighed more, it is because you took out all those food groups.
You should be about 112-145.
But your still growing, so you shouldn't be worried about your weight. If you are, consult with your parents & doctor.
36 a, nah. Everyone is different, normally, teenage girls stop growing till 14.
I am 14 & when I was 12, I had about the same size as you, now I am a 34 DD.
:)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment