Saturday, March 3, 2012

We decided to move in together and found a great place last month, and are planning to move in next week or so. I never really thought about it, but now I am: Will our diets create tension in our relationship? I am pregnant, so I'm not sure how he's going to want to raise the baby: Vegetarian or vegan...

I don't drink milk or eat eggs. The only animal products I eat are those already made in things and cheese.

Do you think this will cause trouble for us? Cheese is my favorite food, by the way. I hate vegan cheese.|||Some people give their young child the option to try which foods he/she wants. He might not want you eating cheese during the pregnancy, and if that's the case, he's going too far. You should eat what you are comfortable with. I'm vegan and my boyfriend is an omni. We get along fine but do not have children.

Talk to him about it. And nutritional yeast can do wonders in replacing the cheese taste. And you might want to look into casein--it's an opiate found in milk. That's why cheese is so addictive. You will have many changes in your body if you try not to eat it but that's totally up to you.

You're almost vegan. That's awesome and I'm sure he's at least happy to not have meat or eggs in the house. Good luck :)|||Surely this is a question for him? We can't tell you what he is thinking. He obv accepts you as a vegetarian so im sure he is aware that there will be animal products in the house. A child needs protein and calcium so veganism is not an option. It's cruel.|||No it will not. It's food.|||Probably not. I'm a vegetarian and my meat-eating boyfriend lives with me. We are fine.|||It will cause trouble and you should run screaming away.|||This is really a conversation you need to be having with your fianc茅|||why don't you discuss this with him.|||Why don't you talk to him about it?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment