Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm usually a really calm person, but I've been so stressed this last week and it's driving me insane.
I have a schedule that is challenging for me and has a lot of work.
I am doing my first AP class this year and I feel so stupid. The teacher flicks through all her power points so fast you don't have time to read past the 1st sentence, nevertheless take notes (it's not only me). Apparently we don't have time to take it any slower. She puts up assignments on this website she has, but doesn't tell you in class. I only found this out today and realized I'm getting behind already because of that.
I haven't been able to get more than 4 hours of sleep each night. I have to listen to my brother play guitar, kick his punching dummy, run to and from the kitchen, run around the house all hours of the night because he hasn't started school yet. The rooms he does this in are directly above and next to mine, so only I can hear it. My mom doesn't do anything about it because it doesn't affect her. When I try to take a nap after school my brother comes upstairs and starts playing guitar and singing really loud, he fkin sucks at it too.
I freak out about nearly everything I eat. If I eat any meals over 250 calories, I feel like I've eaten really unhealthy and ,make myself throw up. I know I eat under 1,000 calories a day, but I feel so fat if I eat any more. Today I came home had a small quesadilla with vegan cheese, a couple tortilla chips, a peach, some soy nuts and a diet root beer and immediately made myself throw up because I felt awful.
I'm exhausted at school all day and really grumpy. I feel like crying all day for no reason at all. I keep putting off my work now because it stresses me out just thinking about it. I have no quiet time to study or sleep because my two brothers are so loud and obnoxious and don't care.
When I can't sleep after school, I end up bawling my eyes out for hours because I'm so frustrated and I never cry. I seriously haven't cried in 4 years up until now.

WHat do I d? I had to take shots of whiskey this morning just to get a mood lift and feel anything but stressed while at school..|||I know how you feel. I'm currently taking five AP classes. What I would do is go somewhere quiet and peaceful (like a bookstore, public library, parks, Starbucks, your backyard, etc) and do your work there. Work that needs a computer can be done inside the house even with your brother there if you buy some headphones, and play music you like (although music without lyrics would be more helpful for your focus) as you do the work.

AP teachers are like that because they legitimately don't have the time to stall. The college boards exams in May tend to be very difficult (I had to study endlessly to get a five last year!), and they cover a LOT of material. You should always keep in mind that you have to also study the chapters by yourself, and not rely on your teachers for comprehensive notes for the chapters. Keep in touch with their internet posts. To balance out stress, you should reserve parts of your week to hang out with your friends, talking to them will really make a difference in how you feel. Scheduling your time in a medium that you regularly see will help a lot. If you still can't handle this, maybe the class is just not for you, and you should ask for a schedule change.

PS. Drinking will not help at all. I don't think I even have to explain why this is. And for god's sake, eat the amount of food your body requires you to eat!! Do you really think it matters that much to be skinny? Because by this logic, if beauty is more important than anything, including health and brains, then why are you even bothering to take the AP class?|||make a schedule

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment