Friday, March 9, 2012

Will a pleasant side effect of becoming vegan be losing weight? I have been vegetarian for around 6 months but a week or so ago decided to go one step further and become vegan. I've been eating alot of vegan turkey & vegan cheese sandwiches, with vegan bread, letucce, avocado, vegan mayo, mustard, and tomatoe. Plus lots of plain tofu and fruits. Will this help me lose wieght, if that's all I change? If so, how long do you think it'll take for me to see results? I'm 5'6'' and weigh 140 pounds, and I'm not very active. I'm overweight, obviously.|||become active|||Just eat more fruit and grains, stick with being vegan it will do you lots of good in the long run. Don't be in a rush to lose the pounds rushing leaves you with extra skin, let the weight and skin regain norms slowly. Get plenty of exercise, weight doesn't go away just by changing your diet.

good luck|||Maybe. I wouldn't consider your numbers to be problematic, however. Being active is the key, though. Going meat-free is a big step already, so congratulations.

I read Alanis Morissette went vegan recently and lost 20 lbs, if that means anything
http://www.ecorazzi.com/2009/01/05/alani鈥?/a>|||If you change to a vegan diet, you will still have access to all the glorious things that help you keep weight on, i.e., sugars and starches.
Vegans are still susceptible to overeating the wrong things and adding on weight.
If you consider making 50=75% of your diet raw, you may find it easier to control your weight, as more of your diet will be less problematic.

Another option would be to be a low-carb vegan, cutting way back on things like bread, rice, grains in general, added sugars of any kind (anything that did not come directly from the natural food), i.e. starches and sugars. That is the easiest way to take off unwanted weight -- I took off 100 lbs that way (2 C of raw spinach only have 4 gr. of carbohydrates, while one piece of bread has 25 gr. or more.) Cut the starches and sugars and you will take off the weight easily, regardless of what diet you follow.|||TOTALLY!!! I'm a vegan, and you don't just lose more weight, you feel better about yourself! You'll also have more energy! DO IT FOR THE ANIMALS!!! NOT JUST FOR YOURSELF!!!|||that probably will

i went vegan and lost about 7lbs in the first month.

also are you sure that cheese is vegan?
some print cheese as being soy cheese. but still contains milk and a milk ingredient called caesin.|||TT deserves best answer on this one.
I ate better and got active. Then I lost weight.

火车采集器
  • pearson prentice hall
  • cheap flights
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment