Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Here is my grocery list!

tortillas
refried beans
vegan cheese
vegan sour cream
----------------------
stir fry vegetables
brown rice
teriyaki and soy sauce
tofu
----------------------------
Giant veggie Plate!
Apple Juice
Chocolate soy milk!
green olives
avocado
----------------------------

MY QUESTIONS WHAT CAN I USE TOFU FOR AND WILL IT GO WITH ANY FOODS ON MY LIST!!!??? AND CAN I BUY VEGAN CHEESE AND VEGAN SOUR CREAM AT TRADER JOES???? WILL THE VEGAN CHEESE & SOUR CREAM GO GOOD WITH A BEAN BURRITO?
|||You can buy tofutti products at local natural food stores maybe your trader joes, they make cheese and cram cheese, I think perhaps sour cream as well (not everywhere though), I am almost positive that is vegan. You can make tofu tacos but you need to flavor your tofu if it isn't already, you can make tofu stir fry with the vegetables and use the sauce to flavor the tofu. There are many things to make look up some tofu recipes online.|||fry your tofu in a pan for a couple minutes and add it to your stir fry

yes the vegan cheese and sour cream will be at trader joes///not sure how they will taste because ive never had them but if u like them, try it out on your burrito. |||I personally am not a big fan of tofu and rarely ever eat it but if I do it's friend in olive oil and tossed in with yakisoba with zuccini. Or I put it in a blender with fruits and make a smoothie. I have also make enchilladas with it but they were mediocre.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment