Tuesday, March 6, 2012

B- 1/2 cup steel cut oats, 1 tablespoon of mixed nuts and dried fruit, half a banana
L- About 1/2 cup homeade hummus, with mixed veggies and greens in a whole wheat wrap
S- (while training) 1 luna bar, 1 mini cliff builders bar
D- About a cup of veggie stir-fry (about 1/4 cup tofu, and mixed veggies, 2 tablespoons vegan cheese)
S- 1 cliff bar
I think this may be too much food.... today I ran 3.61 miles, biked 1.33, did a 25 min m.m.a class, and a quick 8 min of pullups, and pushups. Yesterday I put in 20 miles of biking and running, and today was my easier day. I'm 14, female, 5'7-5'8, 115-120 pounds.|||You're choosing great foods, but I don't think that's nearly enough calories. I'd talk to a nutritionist about how many calories you should be consuming per day.|||I seriously doubt you are an "athlete". You are most likely a teen concerned about weight and just using this "I am an athlete" reason to see if you food intake is too much.
If you are a real athlete in training, a training coach will have a specific diet plan because he/she will know what's best for your specific requirements of your particular sport(s). Therefore you don't need to go online and ask complete strangers on the internet if your diet is "too much".|||Not really if that's under 1500 calories and you could probably eat 2000 at the rate your exercising. Not to mention the lack of vitamins from no variety. Eventually you will burn out or gain weight from under eating and going into storing mode.|||there is never enough food for an athlete, as long as you'r satisfied its all good. just keep training|||no|||That all sounds pretty healthy....you'll be fine with just that.

火车采集器
  • planet hollywood
  • auto parts stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment