Friday, March 9, 2012

Today was my big feast day because for the past few days i have been eating little and working out alot... so today i decided to eat a little more, still work-out but i will go back to my everday routine tomorrow. Today i ate..
For Breakfast: (Sandwich)
whole wheat bread
lettuce
tomatoes
cucumbers
avocado
tofurkey
vegan cheese
olives

1 mango
1 small orange
A few grapes
half a cup oatmeal
water

For LUNCH

1 banana
some mixed nuts
1 tofutti cutie

DINNER:

green bean casserole
Lentils
Garden vegetable medley
avocado

Snack
1 pear
1 orange
a few crackers with vegan cream cheese
1 cup soy milk

After I ate all this I am still not satisfied, I feel like im still hungry...

What should I do? Should i drink some red tea, or i feel for another cutie, should i have one? Or should i say NO and drink water! Is that too much calories aready? did i pass 2,000?|||No, you didn't go past 2000 calories. Eat a hamburger.|||Breakfast:
what?milk or water?
Milk,Has protein
Water,???make it 2 glasses,even milk or water.
Lunch:
Forget some water?make it 2 glasses.
Dinner:
Fine,no water?2 glasses
Snack:
Complete,make the soy milk 2 glasses

Hamburger,may help you.
29 healthiest food:
http://www.bellybytes.com/articles/29foo鈥?/a>
http://www.blisstree.com/articles/the-29鈥?/a>
or
http://www.schoolguide.co.za/articles/he鈥?/a>

Enjoy!Eat some chocolates in your dinner.|||Pita bread is filling. You can eat it with hummus.
A bowl of healthy hot or cold cereal with soy milk.
Vegetable soup, like someone already said. I like eating miso soup when I'm hungry. It's salty, so it's satisfying.
A fruit or vegetable salad :)|||Im not quite sure if you went past 2,000 already, i've had those times that i really want a snack. I'd go for another cutie, those look so good. This is why i keep rice cakes and such around, for snacking. :p|||No wonder your hungry, you're eating things my lawnmower couldn't digest! Grab a burger, a beer and a redhead. Ah now you're full....|||Have some oatmeal with some fruit, that will fill you up and last for the rest of the night... Or am I too late in commenting? What did you end up having? *Laugh*|||have a cutie and a big glass of milk..wait oh...vegan right?...http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||I find when I drink vegetable soup or eat salsa and chips i am full.|||double bacon cheeseburger, mmmmmm yummy

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment