Friday, March 9, 2012

Today I ate-
5 small dates
4 slice whole wheat bread
1 can black bean soup
5.5 cups of orange juice
1 piece of vegan cheese
about 3/4 cup of black beans
2 whole wheat soft taco shells
a slice of vegan turkey meat
1 avocado
2.5 tablespoons of peanut butter
1 tablespoon of olive oil

This is what I ate in 1 day, and I feel fat and gross!!!! I'm 14, 5 foot 8 and 119 pounds. I added this up and it's around 3000 calories!!! I played hockey without skates for about an hour today, I also ran up some hills, but that's it! What do I do, please no rude answers!|||most of these things are healthy, so don't worry about it. just get back on track tomorrow.|||Yeah the previous answer is right, a majority of the foods you ate are pretty healthy. Keep up your exercising routine...also, it doesn't even sound like you ate that much. Portion control!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment