Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm a lacto ovo vegetarian, but my goal is to become vegan. I'm trying to quit consuming dairy, that's why I now buy vegan cheese, yogurt... but I can't find a soy milk that has a nice taste. Which one do you buy? Which soy milk (regular flavor) tastes best? Which soy milk with vanilla flavor tastes best?|||This really depends on YOUR taste.

If you need soy milk to add to hot coffee, buy the sort of soy milk from refrigerated section, they do not separate that easily.

Otherwise just try different brands of soy, rice, oat, ... milk to find which one suits you best.

I find they are all yummy on cereal or good for use in cooking, but I use "So good" refrigerated soya drink or "Alpro soya" refrigerated soya drink for my coffee.
I like rice milk, too, and I find that organic rice milk is much better than non-organic ones. I buy Provamel or Rice dream.

Do not use vanilla / chocolate / almond / etc flavoured soya/ice drinks too often because they are very sweet, fatty and calorific!

If you need something thick, you can also buy soya single cream (from Alpro, for example).

Hope this helps.|||8th Continent Vanilla Light soymilk. Only 60 calories a cup and it's so sweet and creamy.|||silk...mmm tasty.|||I buy Kirkland vanilla soy milk at Costco. I love it.|||You will have to try them yourself to see which you like.

I recently tried Almond Breeze Vanilla which is pretty good. Strong vanilla flavor, but I like vanilla.

Silk Vanilla is okay too, the refrigerated tastes stronger than the boxed kind.

Rice milk is much lighter if you like that style.|||I've found the Great Value (wal-mart) brand passes my standards.

Another one is Pacific Valley Brands flavors, especially the Hazelnut.

Another one, hard to find RTD, in powder readily is Better Than Milk vanilla flavored.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search鈥?/a>|||I like 8th Continent, but I think technically there's some ingredient in it that's not vegan. Soy Dream is also good. I also recommend Almond Breeze, which is vegan but not soy.|||When I drank soy milk, I liked Silk. It's a little thick (in comparison to cow's milk), but it was pretty good - especially the vanilla on my cereal! I've not tired 8th Continent...
I now dinrk Rice Milk. That's rather thin, but quite delish. I love it with my cookies.|||I love Silk soy milk It has a nice creamy smoth taste!!|||silk has the best in my opinion. You can eat it with cereal and bake with it just as you normally woukld normal milk|||My all-time favorite is WestSoy Organic low fat soy milk. I buy 32oz cartons at the 99 cents store! It's a great deal, and by far my favorite! =-]|||i could not find a soymilk i liked and finnaly tripped on rice milk i like it alot for cereal and smoothies

火车采集器
  • portuguese translator
  • live meeting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment