Friday, March 9, 2012

Yeah, so I'm a recent vegetarian for a month now (Love is louder :3!) and I was just wondering if I had to step up my diet
I eat about 3 fruits every day, varying from an apple to a banana to a pear to a tomato etc. I also eat about 1 serving of vegetables every day, eat an egg about once a week and I eat about 3 slices of cheese a day (My patents won't buy me vegan cheese... Jerks..) and umm... Apple juice ^-^ lol.. And there is one or two sticks of gum a day, a kit kat and one or two cinnamon treat things included a day :3 I also try to avoid high fructose corn syrup!
So yeah... Healthy diet or not? Do I need to step up my game?|||It's supposed to be something like 5 serves of vegetables and about 3 or fruit per day. Sometimes I manage that, sometimes it's the opposite way around.

The gum, kit kat and treat things are junkfood, so you really should look at replacing those with something a bit more "healthy" - perhaps some nuts, dried fruit, carrot sticks, sunflower seeds - something along those lines.

When you say 3 slices of cheese a day, I hope it's not Kraft Singles - that stuff is not cheese, it's yellow plastic, unnecessarily wrapped in yet more plastic.|||i think your focusing too much on numbers rather than just eatinf lots of different foods, its not about eating 3 , 4, or 5 of anything
its about eating literally a 'balanced' diet , which means different foods regularly

you dont mention your actual meals, so we dontknow if your eating more than that, but if tyhats all your eating, then thats not healthy no :-(

also vegan cheese wont be cheap, so im sure your parents arent being jerks :-), the jerks are the people who think its fair to mess with peoples health so they can make more money, ie the ones who make vegan cheese and other food expensive
they propbably would get it for you if they could|||You shouldnt eat so much cheese it causes constepation and other health problems.
You should get more vegetables in and where the hell did the wheat group go?

And btw kit kats arent even vegetarian.
Eggs arent really vegetarian either its an acception to some but really I think its really gross since its literally chicken period.|||You are doing pretty fine. You may want to buy some multivitamin / mineral supplement. It hepls you a lot!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment