Tuesday, March 6, 2012

work at A&W. Some of my favorites:

The reciept machine was broken, so I told the customer he could wait a minute for his reciept or just get his food now and have no reciept. He demanded a refund.

Customer ordered fries with a burger. Complained that the fries were old (they were a new batch) but we made him a new set anyway. Then, he gave us a long lecture on how much we sucked. Once he done, he realized that his burger had gotten cold after complaining for 10 minutes. So he asked for a new one.

"My brother ate my burger. Can I have a new one?"

Customer ordered a meal for $7.99. After paying by credit card, she noticed the $7.99 didn't include tax. So of course she accused us of false advertising.

Customer ordered a meal, then a refund because he "wouldn't be able to eat it before his friends left."

"Get me a new cashier. This one looks too much like my ex-wife."

Customer ordered a cheeseburger, than complained when we didn't have vegan cheese.

Your turn.|||I have a dumb cashier story:
Once I went to Round Table with a friend, and we asked the cashier to split the bill for us.
He was like, "I need a calculator for that, and I don't have one."
I asked, "How much is it again?"
"18.66"
"Oh, so 9.33?"

Idiot.|||I don't know if you're looking for food service strories only but I'm a lifeguard and it never seazes to amuse me when customers come to the pool and are outraged when the pool is closed because the lightining detector has gone off. One man sat there and spoke loudly about how incompetent we were...Why because we can't control weather? If they would rather risk their lives, they can be my guest, too bad the company would fire me...|||I work at Buffalo Wild Wings - When a customer asked about our Boneless Wings I had described them to her.

"They are morsels of all white meat chicken spun in any of our signiture sauces"

She says "No bones?"

I say, "nope, no bones"

She says " I can't believe how cruel it is that you guys engineered a chicken with no bones just for your profit!"

She asked for a manager and went nuts on her and threatened to call PETA!

****** dip-****...LOL|||Texas;
They walk among us. You just experienced a psycho, or a professional complainer. I've experienced a few situations in the past 40 years where I though I needed a leather couch.

If you there long enough, 2 words and you will spot them right away.

I had one that said the color was gray. The Color was blue.
Showed him in the book. Made no difference. OK, it's Gray.

Glad I'm not the only one! Good Luck|||"why did you put cheese on my cheeseburger?"

haha, stuuupiiid:)

someone else complained that the chocolate shake had a 'twang' to it, whatever that is supposed to mean, and that the fritos were too salty . wtf? hehe. and ive only had this job for a month :P|||at a burger joint long ago, a customer came back with her food, furious. her complaint: the french fries tasted like potatoes. I've been wondering ever since what exactly she expected french fries to taste like...|||"that everything about your company sucks" lol oh well! if it is how come they are still with us|||Customer told me her water was too cold.

Had a guy tell me his croutons were stale.

I could go for hours with this subject. Good Question. I look forward to reading the other answers.|||I used to work at a candy bar and, like your stories, you get the most annoying customers at food places.

This one woman asked for a slushee but the slushee machine wasnt turned on yet, so i told her "it wont be icy, it will be runny and not ready"

she said she will have it anyway.

so I prepared the slushee, gave it to her and she refused it as it was "too liquidy"

Don't these people listen.......

same thing happened with ice cream.

Also a man become incredibly angry because i didn't have a pen, it brang him to cussing and shouting and then he went into the lecture of how the lack of pens will make him miss his meal and late for his movie and then late getting home and late for work the next morning.

hmm, i hate jobs that involve stupid people.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment