Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Has anyone here every tried the Sheese brand vegan cheese (any flavor)? I'm curious about it, but I'd have to order it, and I don't want to waste the money if it's no good.

A few notes: I haven't had real cheese for over 4 years, so I'm not super concerned about it tasting exactly like real cheese. Also, I think that Follow Your Heart "cheese" is decent, so I'm not too picky.

Also, how does it melt?|||I just had some a second ago. It's really really good. I've only eaten it cold, so I can't attest to it's meltability. It is a really good block of "cheese". There is no slightly slimy coating like you see with other vegan cheeses and they come in different flavors. I just munched on a strong cheddar. My daughter prefers the medium. It's worth the money to try it. Give your lil vegan heart a thrill, I say!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment