Friday, March 9, 2012

Breakfast: Vega protein drink (1/2 the amount so about 12 grams)

Lunch: Amy's organic bean and rice burrito, a few pieces of sushi (avocado, rice and seaweed), and a couple of almonds.

Snack: Very small tortilla shell with a bit of daiya vegan cheese, organic salsa, and a few slices of organic avocado.

Dinner: Hasn't happened yet, but I am making homemade split pea soup with organic veggies :)

How does my diet sound? Improvements? Suggestions on meals or foods you like to cook? Thanks! :)|||I would eliminate the frankenfoods like the protein drink and vegan cheese (read the long list of ingredients on the label!) and replace them with whole foods. A fruit and coconut milk smoothie for breakfast, perhaps, and some lettuce, tomato, and black beans instead of fake cheese in your taco.|||Sounds good. Try to eat more raw fruits and veggies though.|||Good, but it sounds like more than I eat & also add more fruit!|||Very very good, however I would try to incorporate more fruit|||Pretty good. I would say more veggies and if you like fruit, one serving of fruit.|||Sounds great! I'd add some fruit, too.|||Really well. I'd eat allot more fruit though, maybe two more portions?

火车采集器
  • pro comp
  • raw food
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment