Saturday, March 3, 2012

You put some vegetable or olive oil in a skillet and put in a soft tostada. You put some vegan cheese in it and some vegan sour cream and some jalapenos. Then you add some mexican spices and put a lid over it on low-med heat. After the cheese melts you add some already heated up vegetarian refried beans to it and fold it over.

Its kind of like a quesadilla or a big taco.|||Can't say I have. That sounds good for the most part, but I don't like sour cream, and I'd prefer to use real cheese.|||no i havent but sounds really good!
i have made soy chorizo with veggies and tortillas!

http://vivalavegan8.blogspot.com/2010/04鈥?/a>|||I actually have made something a lot like that only it just started out as an experiment. That was back when I still ate dairy though so I used dairy cheese and sour cream :/
I should try a vegan version, so thanks for the idea. :)|||vegan cheese is some type of horriable space aged polymer
vegetarian cheese has traces of milk but tastes ok.
id rather eat dudu from my cat than vegan cheese ever again.|||Ooooh Eric, that sounds really good. I think it would be good with tofu strips or cubes seasoned with mexican spices or ground too!

I'm so gonna make that! Thanks!|||not happy with overspiced foods
especially chilli
the rest sounds good|||Not yet.|||No, but that sounds REALLY good.|||sounds delicious :)|||Go to this FREE website. They have lots of great info on it. http://savoirvegan.wordpress.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment