Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I just had a tofu veggie burger topped with vegan cheese, veganaise, tomato and white onion, Fried spicy eggplant with brown rice, spring rolls w/ citrus sauce and curly fries.
Yum ^_^|||My husband is cooking. It appears to be pasta with red sauce and Tofurky Italian sausage (which is vegan).

Your dinner sounds great. I would have dipped the fries in the citrus sauce along with the spring rolls!|||Omg curly fries! This place downtown has the most amazing curly fries....every time I order, the waitress gives me these super long curly fries..so good!
Dinner tonight might be either chickpea cutlets w/ vegan cheese, nutritional yeast, smart balance [got the soy free one] or hummus spread on whole wheat spelt bread.
Or a nice pasta...fusilli w/ a tomato sauce with basil, cilantro, onions, black pepper, coriander and some other good spices...
Or [white] basmati rice cooked in coconut milk, w/ chaana masala.|||I went out with some friends to this Japanese restaurant/sushi bar that opened nearby recently. I had an avocado & cucumber roll, and a sweet potato roll, some miso soup & a small salad which was greens, carrot, cucumber & a ginger dressing. Oh, and edamame to start with. Yummy. :) I wanted tempura, but unfortunately their batter wasn't vegan. :( I'll definitely be going back there though. :)|||I live in the Uk and I had....

Carrot and potato mash with a salad that included cucemeber, quorn ham, tomatos, grapes and coleslaw :)

Your dinner sounds YUMMY! :)|||Probably lots of pasta and water.

I have a triathlon tomorrow, so I'm carbo-loading tonight.|||lol if ur asian u would totaly understand this :D. i basically have bowl of whte rice w/ soysauce fried pork and grilled beef :D, i had rice everyday eversince i could chew ....|||im heading to a new place that opened called crave im probably having satay chicken and filet|||Pizza! Homemade w/ spinach, bell pepper, green onion and cheese. Yum!|||Homeade Pizza =]|||I had homemade pizza on whole wheat w/ onions and peppers|||Pork chops and turkey soup|||That sounds healthy. I'm probably going to eat spaghetti|||a bunch of meat like ribbbbs!(:|||meat loaf poatoes

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment