Saturday, March 3, 2012

i usually make sandwiches w/ tomatos, vegan cheese and veganaise. but i'm getting bored and need some new ideas. i live off this stuff (lightlife "ham" deli slices), and buy it by the truckload. what else can i do with it?|||I make veggie rubens with it. I make my own vegan dressing with vegan mayo, ketchup and sweet pickle relish. I use rye bread, vegan cheese slices and sauerkraut(organic that I know is vegan) and the veggie ham slices and grill them with Earth Balance margarine. They are great!

Also, you could make a vegan version of scalloped potatoes using rice or soy milk and vegan margarine and some flour with the veggie ham cut up into pieces. I don't really have a recipe, I make it the way my mother always did but veganized. Its great with the veggie ham added!

Yum!

|||I try to make my own little Subway-esque creations :D

Also, look up Muffaletta recipes. Find the one that looks like it would suit you the best and try it out... it's absolutely scrumptious =)|||add it to a salad.

smear with 'cream cheese' and put olives on it..yummm

put it in quesadillas...with lots of veggies and grill..mm

slice and put in soups...

wrap around apple and dip in maple syrup.

saute it and toss into your egg substitute.|||I usually make pizzsoy with the veggie cheese, marinara sauce and the ham.

火车采集器
  • kasich
  • dickey s bbq
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment