Saturday, March 3, 2012

I use bread crumbs and everything cooks well enough but the problme is any pasta near the top gets very crunchy and well its not cice. I am sure cheese usually keeps the top moist but when I hate the taste what can I use instead. Bread crumbs are not enough.
An idea I had myself but I have not tried out yet and would love to know how does it sound would be to mix the bread crumbs in some tomato paste and then use on top. Could that stop the pasta close to the top from drying out. Anyone else have similar problem, like perhaps any vegans who don't use vegan cheese. what do you use. Thanks|||Either do not bake your pasta, just sauce it and serve, or cover the dish with foil before baking.|||It sounds as though its lacking in oil. Many cheeses when melted produce oil. Have you tried adding a bit of olive oil or oil of your preference? If the consistency is also important perhaps try adding crumbled soy with oil. I like your idea of tomato paste over the breadcrumbs.|||Try garlic cashew aioli- use a food processor to mix fresh peeled garlic, cashews, sea salt, and black pepper- if you want, substitute macadamia nuts, they melt a bit like cheese.|||I don't eat cheese and instead use a white sauce to make lasagne
or indeed a tomato sauce|||Aluminum foil.|||Just a plain white sauce (milk, butter and a little bit of flour) with breadcrumbs sprinkled in it?|||grind up some apples and use that instead. Also use some candle wax...it looks great but just dont eat it|||Get your fing life together and learn how to appreciate meat, seafood and milk and cheese and so on.. Any reasoning behing you wanting to b a vegetarian is ridiculous.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment