Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am trying to find a good dairy free cheese that melts when heated.|||Rice Slices melt, and they aren't horrible tasting.

But the best vegan cheese is Dr. Cow! It's an aged gourmet nut cheese, and it is AMAZING! It isn't widely available yet, but you can order it from Pangea. http://www.veganstore.com/
Sheese is good too- Pangea has that as well.

If you're looking for something less expensive, you can make your own. The Uncheese Cookbook by Jo Stepaniak has some terrific recipes.|||I would suggest something that includes rennet and milk. All ethical issue aside, you are trying to find an artificially replicated product that synthesizes one of the oldest known naturally made food products. I would suggest just eating cheese or not at all. I don't think there's a half way here for performance and flavor.|||I buy this brand called Rice Dreams. it's made out of rice milk and is reasonably affordable. The cheddar kind tastes just like nacho cheese. At least I think so. I also buy this cheese made by Galaxy International Foods. I use them both interchangeably. Make sure you check the label because Galaxy has two kinds, one vegetarian with casein and one vegan with no casein. They both melt.|||cheezey!! or cheezly...its called something like that and it is amazing. I've melted it on a pizza and in a toastie and it is sooo good. you have o get the mozzarela style and you get it from places like Piko's Wholefoods and the SAFE website in NZ. I am not sure about other place.|||Follow Your Heart Vegan Gormet. It comes in mozzarella, monterey jack, and cheddar styles and is available at health foods stores or co-ops.|||Tofutti|||follow your heart is one of the best and it melts great!!!|||There is no vegan cheese. By definition cheese is dairy.

火车采集器
  • que
  • nada bluebook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment