Tuesday, March 6, 2012

i have had baked beans for breakfast and 1 weetabix, vegan cheese, salad and vegan ham for lunch, 2 bowls of cheerios for dinner and 4 poppodoms and mango chutney. |||It is 4:32 P.M. here and I have not had anything to eat yet. I live in Texas when it's this hot who wants to eat. So for me yes you have eatin a lot. But hey as long as you enjoyed it! Go for it!|||That's not a lot to eat but it is a lot of empty carbs. Try eating something with some nutrients instead of cheerios and poppadoms, and probably you will find that if you eat better, you won't need to fill up with junk as much. There's no protein of any kind or healthy fats in your dinner, which has got to leave you feeling a little empty. |||u need food to live.......and i bet u are in ur teens.....im 16 myself and told a lot of girls they need food to grow and to answer ur question that isnt a lot.......if u are 5' 9 or around there and ur weight is 110 to 160 thats average weight..........also i do not care that i spelled these words wrong.......this isnt a spelling test|||That sounds like what I would eat in an average day (even though I don't know what weetabix or poppodoms or mango chutney is), but I don't usually gain a lot of weight if I eat a lot. You're fine.|||No. but compare to me,yes. I only had a plum,egg and bacon.|||I don't know what some of those things are, but it sounds like alot of carbs and not nearly enough fruit or veggies|||Nooo. Not at all.|||I dont think so. It sounds like your eating alright in my opinion|||uhm for me it seems like a lot but i dont normally eat too much. it depends on how full you are. (:|||no|||yes|||nope. sounds good to me 8]|||i don;t think so
:)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment