Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Soy,rice or almond? And which one melts the best too?|||From my experience the question should be, Which one tastes the least bad?|||follow your heart and daiya are probably the most popular right now... follow your heart came first and its made from tofu and is best for sandwiches and stuff and tastes good.... daiya is new and is praised because it melts, stretches and mimics cheese and contains no dairy, casein, gluten, nuts, or soy in it.... crazy, but im actually not a fan... doesnt taste like cheese to me or maybe it tastes too fake (idk havent had real cheese in years) ... but i just prefer no cheese because i have yet to find a substitute i actually like even though people swear by these two|||The Daiya shredded vegan mozarella is delicious, but I am not a big fan of the cheddar (it smells bad to me). The Galaxy brand sliced mozarella and American cheeses are both delicious, I usually buy one of each.|||I LOVE Rice Cheese

火车采集器
  • mymathlab login
  • oil change
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment