Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am, though it's only been a few days.

I think it's exciting finding all the new foods that are healthy and delicious, like this snack bar with seeds, oats and chocolate I got today.

I can't wait to find alternatives like vegan cheese so I can have all my old favorites again. :)

Oh and I've lost 1lb. o.0|||I've been vegan since 1990, so yeah, finding it very easy.
The only problem I had were my parents. They were the one and only obstacle.|||hehe, same with me. This was my 7th day. I had tofu scramble (sooo good) vegan fried rice and homemade french fries and a veggie dog. Not my healthiest day, but it was a snow day and I wanted nice warm food :)

What I love about this is that I'm trying so many new foods, things I never ate when I was omni. I thought making the change from vegetarian to vegan would mean I couldn't eat anything, but that isn't the case! I made the most delicious vegan oatmeal raisin cookies yesterday, my entire family ate them, even my brother who announced that my ener-g egg replacer was the most sick and disgusting thing he had ever seen (as opposed to the cow butt he ate for dinner)

That snack bar sounds gooood. I'm still trying to find some vegan chocolate, wish me luck ;)|||Congrats! I live in a rural farming community, and the only difficult thing is having to answer the same questions over and over about why I'm vegan, what do I eat anyway, etc.

I love finding new foods too - being vegan has opened my eyes to a whole different world of eating.|||I'm having a ball!

I am eating foods I've never heard of before becoming vegan (like quinoa, flax seeds and chreeze). I will yell from the mountaintops that my diet is more varied and more tasty now than what it ever was when I was an omni.

Best of luck to you on your journey!|||I was a vegan for 2 months before I decided to become a raw food vegan. I just love the way I feel now eating fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds! It's 2 years now that I'm a raw foodist! I'm just loving it!|||awesome.

its very easy when you have vegan friends, restaurants nearby, cookbooks.

in england there is cheezly which tastes just like dairy cheese.|||When I'm home alone, yes. I've been doing this for about two weeks. Holidays and going out? Very difficult. I'm obviously not quite a "real" vegan yet. I am going to keep trying, though.|||vegans are creepers, why you hippies gotta be so wierd, just eat meat like a normal person

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment