Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I am cooking dinner for 10 guests tonight. None of my guests are vegan but as I have recently converted I'd like to cook for them using a vegan recipe. The thing is I've had hardly any experience cooking vegan and I don't know what would be best to choose, and whether any of the recipes I've seen on the internet work or would taste right.

So I guess I'm asking you, which one would you reccomend to me which you've used a lot before. I don't have things like vegan cheese, but I do have Quorn mince and soya milk. Anything else I need I will go out and buy, so don't worry about ingredients.|||Pizza! I eat vegan pizza often and it is delicious. Publix has already made pizza dough in a bag, its in the bakery and it is vegan. I use any sauce, and of course i use vegan mozzerella which Publix usually has AND Tofurkey italian sausages which are of course vegan. I get that at Publix too. It is simply delicious and even my non vegan boyfriend and brother BEG me to make it! Its soooooo good.|||Boca Veggie Crumbles (they are totally vegan, and they taste like meat!) A seasoning pack, some tortillas, and vegan cheese, serve with lettuce, tomatoes, etc. P.S. you make the veggie crumbles like you would make taco beef meat in a pan. Find the Boca Veggie Crumbles by your veggie patties in the frozen section. And also, Morning Star also has veggie crumbles but they are not vegan, just vegetarian. (:|||right now i m eating this__(i m totally veg)........................boil maggi noodles then fry it in olive oil add chopped cauliflowers ,tomato peas(very less) and lil bit of tomato ketchup....fry until the veggies r cookesd....yyummy(it aint no party dish just to eat everyday)|||i like my country dishes almost as iam from india and often need tangy and spicy food at all yet sometime mix east and west and create many dishes
for example i really enjoy tofu
put some oil in pan after heated add some mustard seed and than add chopped onion and add some cumin in it and turmeric and red chilli and than add chopped tomatoes after all cooked add stir fried tofu pieces ad than add little water cook for a minute u may add some tomatoes and garlic sauce and green chilli sauce in it it taste good u may cook several veg in same way just in place of tofu u may add boiled broccoli,potatoes ,carrot,peas,brinjal or egg plants or fried ladfinger or even boiled spinach paste with garlic paste .
and as bread u may use western regular bread just grease griddle with little oil or butter as little as possible and sprinkle pinch of salt on it if u like u may sprinkle fresh pepper on it and than toast the bread till golden crisp both side and enjoy happy meal low use of fat and more taste
if u dont find any indian spices like cumin ,corriander powder etc u may cook without it but use some more sauces in it to make dishes some tangy one
and at last in all dishes and pulses u may add chopped basil or corriander etc
that enhance natural identical flavor of dishes this type of food is although not zero in fat but as body need slight amount essential fatty acid u may get from it and also u get natural nutrients with taste due to such recipes i eat out almost 100-150 kg of vegetable minimum in a year|||PLEASE PLEASE!!!

i HIGHLY RECCOMMEND THIS RECIPE!

I can not tell you how many times I have made it and have won over both omnivores, vegans, vegetarians alike.

Its the veg news mac n' cheese recipe and it tastes sooo good with the baked breadcrumb topping and the buttery "cheezy" cheese. I make mine with gluten free brown rice noodles but any pasta with crevices for the sauce will do. Make it, you will not be disappointed!!!


Link
http://www.vegnews.com/web/articles/page.do?catId=10&pageId=40


Even make it ahead of time and try it for yourself, its pure amazingness!|||I recommend steak, mashed potatoes with gravy, and corn on the cob. DELIOUS!!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment