Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My addiction from my vegetarian phase is mac and cheese. I so desperatly want to find a good vegan alternative. I tried a couple recipes using nutrtional yeast which is DISGUSTING. I cannot find vegan cheese where I live, but I am willing to drive to a city about an hour a way if you can give me a good, simple recipe for mac and cheese and give me a clue as to what to use for a cheese substitute or if you are telling me to use a vegan cheese please give me a brand.

I enjoyed sharp cheddar mac as a vegetarian and it was just noodles and cheese, nothing fancy, does anyone have a good vegan recipe stand in?|||I would keep eating real cheese. There is no reason not to. Cheese tastes good and is a good source of complete protein. No animal has to die to give you cheese. Yes it is made with milk, but cows need to be milked or it is painful for them. I highly recommend you eat real cheese.|||Have you tried these?

http://www.recipezaar.com/The-Best-Vegan鈥?/a>

http://veganyumyum.com/2009/01/mac-cheez鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment