Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Okay so I've been a vegetarian for about a year now, and I want to slowly become a vegan. Should I wait longer? And I live in West Virginia so the vegan food isn't that popular and there isn't a wide selection. I know Wal-Mart and Kroger sells vegan things. Do any stores sell any vegan cheese and vegan mayo? What other vegan products are in common stores? If I buy online it's too expensive, but I found a site already named http://www.veganessentials.com.
All answers are appreciated.|||Can I ask why you want to do it slowly, instead of just going ahead and doing it? I think vegan cheese is disgusting, and if you look at the ingredients, it really isn't that healthy, or it wasn't when I last read them. Don't know about vegan mayo. Do you cook from scratch? That's the healthiest way to go. Most grocery stores have a wide array of foods, healthy foods, fruits, veggies, etc. for vegans.

You can get vegan wraps at subway. Just bring your own mayo.

As for pastas, most have eggs.

Best advice is to read ingredients, and know what they are. Most prepared foods, vegan or non, aren't healthy.|||If you can't find it, try making your own. Your most healthy foods are not pre-prepared anyway. Fresh fruit and vegetables,beans,herbs, tofu, vegetable oils, fruit and vegetable juices. Lookk for vegan subs where you usually shop. There is plenty in a regular grocerry store to eat.|||Fruits, nuts, vegetables, seeds, rice, pasta, lentils and a vast array of other vegan foods are available almost anywhere.|||Health food stores, Whole Foods Market, possibly Trader Joe's.|||There is no such thing as vegan cheese and vegan mayo. Just as there's no such thing as vegetarian meat. Just rip-off products that don't even come close to matching the taste, texture, or nutrition of the real thing.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment