Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's really yummy it had vegan cheese, veggie bacon, and tomatoe sauce nomnomnom xD [went vegan 3 days ago after being vegetarian of 8 years] What did you guys have for supper? xD|||I know hell pizza they make vegan pizzas that are real yum but pricy
for lunch I had avacado sushi and fruit smoothie, dinner a vege patty sub and a chocolate bar toped with a soy hot chocolate, im currently full|||Salad with avacado and soy bacon slices|||I had an amazing cabbage/onion/chive bread that I baked in my solar oven, made from whole grains (buckwheat/quinoa/millet/flax/oat groats) I topped it with homemade raw yogurt, and a drizzle of agave nectar, and served it with a fresh salad of lettuces, herbs, and garlic that I grew hydroponically-yum! For dessert, homemade quinoa biscotti topped with crunchy vegan chocolate. Nice! Glad you enjoyed your pizza!|||baguette with grilled veggies and balsamic|||Tempeh and brown rice with a teaspoon of vegetable butter.|||Long story but I ate 2 small suppers. First one was a small plate of sauteed vegetables (carrots, onions, garlic, spinach, yellow squash, and french green beans in spices). The second part of my supper was veggie spring rolls.|||I had roasted corn on the cob and carrots, and now im having an english muffin for snack.|||I've been sick lately, so I had some minestrone vegetable soup. Mmm..|||I had a HUGE salad with baby greens, black beans, onion, roasted red peppers, carrots, celery, and balsamic vinegar. YUM. and some falafel with enchilada sauce on it. leftover night!|||You can't be serious.......I ate a veggie pizza too. Oh, my GOD it was soooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!! Your's sounds a lot better though. Yum, yum. Wow!!|||I had stirfy with vermacelli noodles, a ton of vegetables, and soya sauce.|||I think vegan pizza is freaking disgusting, but i guess it all depends

Ive been a vegetarian for 3 years|||Nomer invasion is a freak. Keep it up Ryan. Veganism rocks!|||We forgot to do Cinco de Mayo yesterday, so I made vegan tamales (with corn, chilies, zucchini, and beans) and black bean taquitos with tortillas and refried beans (all made by hand, vegan).Even my omnivore husband liked it and I am stuffed!|||Tomato Soup|||Tomorrow's my last day of finals so I've been studying all day and night for that. Today's been a day of really eclectic, easy finger type food. I've had a ton of fresh fruit, veggies with hummus, a whole wheat bagel with avocado and vegan cream cheese, seitan jerky, and I'm eyeing the peanut butter and jelly night now for a sandwich.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment