Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My addiction from my vegetarian phase is mac and cheese. I so desperatly want to find a good vegan alternative. I tried a couple recipes using nutrtional yeast which is DISGUSTING. I cannot find vegan cheese where I live, but I am willing to drive to a city about an hour a way if you can give me a good, simple recipe for mac and cheese and give me a clue as to what to use for a cheese substitute or if you are telling me to use a vegan cheese please give me a brand.

I enjoyed sharp cheddar mac as a vegetarian and it was just noodles and cheese, nothing fancy, does anyone have a good vegan recipe stand in?|||Okay, you take some macaroni and you add some cheese and heat it up and eat it. You don't need to worry about anything being vegan. Just eat the macaroni and cheese. Good luck!|||I haven't tried it as a mac and cheese but Sheese makes a good "cheddar". Also the mac n cheese recipe from Skinny ***** tasted pretty good when i had some at a potluck but is full of processed crap... but then again so is regular mac n cheese.

There is a general rule of thumb though that I have found to be true at least with myself, you should go about 6 months from not having any cheese to having vegan cheese because they do not really taste the same and if you immediately try another one than chances are you will be disappointed... I have seen exceptions to this but I know I was like this

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment