Friday, February 24, 2012

Does anyone know of a GOOD vegan cheese other than Daiya?
Daiya is amazing, but I'm looking for other options. The Follow Your Heart Vegan Gourmet cheese literally smells and tastes like vomit, don't even mention it.
Needs to be casein & lactose free. Thanks(:|||<Decent-tasting vegan cheeses>
Is this a test for oxymorons?
I don't think all those words work in only one sentence.
.|||There is Sheese, Teese (comes in cheese sauces & mozzarella/cheddar), tofutti cheese slices, Dr Cow's Aged Cashew Cheese (really expensive though). But I just stick with Daiya cause its the best!

Road's End Organics makes an Alfredo & Chreese sauces that come in dry packages. Good for mac & cheese, as well as, say a "Chicken" Alfredo. Made one a few nights ago and it was amazing! Used Gardein Chick'n Filets. Some are also gluten-free.

Field Roast makes a Chao Cheese that spreads well on baguette and crackers. If your in the States I think you can get them at Whole Foods.|||I love daiya as well,

When I make a vegan sandwich or occasional hot dog I prefer Rice Dream american style squares. They taste ok. And you already know, make sure to get the one without cassein.|||Sheese Vegan Cheese is pretty good.

火车采集器
  • duplicolor
  • romance novels
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment