Friday, February 24, 2012

There are a lot of non-dairy cheeses on the market made with soy or rice, but most of them don't taste very good. Does anyone know of any vegan cheeses that taste good?|||Yea...try flavored ones that you can put on burgers, vegan-slices, i think they're called. I've tried shredded cheeses...the only one I like enough is mixed cheese, of parmesan, romano and mozzarella. I've only found it safeway of ALL stores though. Gots to look around...everywhere has different vegan stuff.|||Vegan cheese is the only vegan item that I have yet to find a great tasting one. Cheese must be quite hard to replicate or something. Let me know if you do find one because I would like to try it too.|||I personally love follow your heart VeganGourmet cheese...however when melted it can have an offensive aroma|||Veggie slices are good. I could hardly tell the difference and they melt real well too.|||Toffuti makes a great pre-sliced cheese that even melts. They have mozzarella, american, and swiss flavors. I've only had the mozzarella and it's great. Go to Toffutti.com to get a list of their products and have a health food store keep what you want in stock. They also have 'cheese' pizza. YUM!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment