Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What is your favorite way to make your own homemade vegan pizza? Like what do you put on it, etc. Do you like to add vegan cheese or just cheese less, do you use meat substitute or not, and what vegetables, sauces, etc.

When I say vegan I mean no animal products|||I like to make a pizza dough from like vegweb add sauce such as red sauce and vegetables like artichokes, mushrooms, bell peppers, tomatoes, etc. Sometimes add Follow Your Heart vegan cheese. Also Amy's makes this fabulous no cheese vegetable roasted vegan pizza! It has 490 grams of sodium though. Little Caesars has a vegetarian pizza which you can get with no cheese, since their crust and sauce is vegan, and just add more vegetables, it is awesome! The sodium is about 300.|||Feta cheese, olives, tomatoes, green and red peppers, loads of cheese. Yummm!|||Whole wheat tortillas, tomato sauce, spinach and mushrooms. so simply and delicious crispy thin thin crust pizza!|||i use a vegan pizza dough recipe from vegweb.com called easy, yummy and quick pizza crust it takes like ten minutes to make and is sooo good. then i use a seasoned tomato sauce with basil or garlic and for cheese i use the follow your heart vegan gourmet mozzarella cheese. then i put fresh tomatoes and onions on it! i had it tonight its so good!|||i add cheese, but i use spinach and mushrooms and garlic for toppings..also, fot eh dough i use pillsbury...u could try a dessert pizza!! get pillsbury crescent or biscuit rolls dough.,.make into pizza..top with butter and cinnamon and sugar..put in oven and bake..also, u could top with chocolate, bananas, marshmallos, cream cheese, sugar and chocolate candies and eat it..delicious!|||YUMMM!
U rock girl!|||Tomato herb sauce, olives, marinated artichoke, chili flakes, onion, roasted pine nuuutttsss (Mmm..) and some soy cheese to finish it off!|||I haven't made pizza in a while, but I used to eat it all the time, I guess I have more time to cook now.

I mostly used pizza as my quick dinners, so I like to use pita bread...I would use a spaghetti sauce...and load it up with spinach (mix in with the sauce), mushrooms, olives, hot peppers, onions, peppers and sometimes use some vegan feta or vegan cheese....but not always, and top it off with fresh garlic, the garlic roasts and it is so good.

I have made my own crust, but when I do I like to use pesto...then I add mushrooms, onions, olives, peppers (zucchini...whatever else I have in the house) and I drizzle it with vegan B茅chamel sauce and brown the top...that is pretty sweet.

:)|||I use sweetcorn, olivs (always), tomatosauce, vegan cheese, mushrooms, pineapple, onion (mmm), all kinds of pepper.
I dont miss meat, so I dont use any meat substitute nieder on pizza nor in any other food.

火车采集器
  • national tire and battery
  • sailboats for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment