Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm a lacto-vegetarian now should I feel like a quitter? For the most part I still eat vegan but I do allow myself some real cheese because vegan cheese is expensive and tastes horrible.I also don't like worrying about milk derivatives in my food.|||You're still doing better than the standard western diet - don't beat yourself up over it.|||i think that being a vegetarian helps the aimals alot and you shouldnt feel bad if you cant make it as a vegan but you should if you cant make it as a vegetarian cause that is easy|||You're not a failure... transition to a total Vegan diet is difficult!
I am in the same boat. Just substitute free range, organic dairy and at least it's something. Most people just shove meat down their throat without conscience... even though the media informs us of the abuse and disease in these commercial farms every day.

Give yourself a pat on the back and do the free range, organic thing. It's not Vegan and it's a bit more expensive than commercial but it's still a compassionate choice.|||You're human, so you're prone to lapses. Besides, if the only animal-based food you have is cows' milk cheese, you are doing better than 97 percent of the people out there. I was never a cheese fan--I only miss it on pizza--so that wasn't hard for me to give up.|||It's up to you. How do you feel about contributing to the dairy industry? If you don't want to contribute, you don't eat anything containing dairy or dairy-derivatives.|||you should feel like no more of a quitter than a recovering heroin junkie

lets see if we can get some ham or steak thrown in there

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment