Friday, February 24, 2012

I am considering becoming a vegetartian (not a vegan - cheese, yum!!!). Any hints on making the transition?|||Yeah stop eating meat's a good start :o)
I made the transition over 20 years ago, good luck mate, you'll feel physically & morally better.
Find veggie recipes to replace your meat dishes & meat alternatives aka Quorn, Soya & Tofu.
Eat lots of fruit & just feel good.
Good luck again mate.|||Nice one, hope you've made a New Years resolution to give it a try... any qualms read 'Fast Food Nation'... should put everyone off the idea of consuming meat

Report Abuse

|||don't eat any meat.|||don't eat meat|||There are plenty of websites which help you transition to vegetarianism or veganism.

www.peta.org is a good one. They focus on veganism, but obviously you can change that simply by eating dairy products. I am a vegetarian and haven't had meat except once or twice so I'm not really "missing out".

Good luck!|||I'm vegetarian. I caved once shortly after converting then never ate meat or intentionally ate meat products again after that (12 years ago)! Although I was very young I avoided eating meat because I felt very strongly about it being wrong. Fake meat, tasty recipies and ready meals can help. However, in my opinion, it's important to remember that meat is really a chunk out of a dead animal carcass, is more likely to be contaminated with some disease and that it once housed a life which was murdered. Yep this is how I don't eat meat - I find the idea repulsive and unethical.

Good luck with your transistion! You will feel both worse and better for it at times but, for me anyway, the latter feeling has taken over completely. PS I absolutely adore pizza and melted cheese sandwiches!|||U CAN EAT TOFU TO START WITH OR ARTIFICIAL MEAT AND THEN JUST SLOWLY STOP EATING A LOT OF MEAT.|||dont do it. i have not eaten meat in five years and even though i swore i would eat right, now all I eat is pizza, french fries and candy. i probably would eat healthier if i ate meat, but now i am so separated from it; i cant bring myself to eat it. unless you are amazingly serious about a healthy regimen, dont bother. its actually usually bad for your health. i dont get enough protein or iron and you probably wont either.

火车采集器
  • vegan diet
  • raw food recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment