Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I recently became vegan and I'm having a really hard time to find recipes that I can make easily and enjoy. Are there any easy recipes that I can make up quickly and/or freeze and thaw later to eat? My only issue is that I live in the middle of nowhere, so it was a miracle that my grocery store even has tofu and vegan cheese. Things like Nutritional Yeast and soy yogurt I cannot get my hands on, so please keep them simple!!

I'm not opposed to any vegan foods other than green peppers, it seems like when those are in a meal that's the only thing you taste. :-/

Thanks for your suggestions!|||There is this recipe that i love, and it's easy to do, and, in less than 40/45 minutes.
I'll give you the link, it's very easy.
namaste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5o-CK4bJ鈥?/a>|||I am vegetarian, but not vegan, but my mom is. The best advice that I can give you as far as recipes and where to find them, since I can't remember any full recipes off the top of my head, is to look in Christian and SDA (seventh-day adventist) book stores for recipe books. You will find a whole lot of recipes in those stores that will help you. Also look online under SDA vegan cookbooks and you will find a ton! I hope this helped you! :D

~LS|||Stir fry your favorite vegetables and put it over whole wheat pasta or brown rice. I like to use a can of whole or crushed tomatoes, chop up some mushrooms, onions, peppers, or really whatever I have on hand, and combine it all in a pan and season it with salt and pepper or, again, anything you like. For protein you can throw in some tofu or a mock meat. If you have trouble finding vegan groceries in your area, you can order them online at http://www.veganstore.com/vegan-food-ite鈥?/a>

Oh, and right now I am hooked on a couscous recipe my mother has been making since I was a baby. Boil 3 cups of apple juice, add about 1 3/4 cups of couscous and a cup of frozen or fresh berries (whatever kind you like), and stir constantly for a few minutes. Sooo good.

Feel free to e-mail me if you want some more recipes.

火车采集器
  • tess gerritsen
  • towing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment