Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I've tried a few different brands in a relentless hunt for decent tasting vegan cheese. It's difficult as it is, because a lot of the rice cheese or "veggie" cheese does have minimal amounts of milk products in it. Has anyone come across a certain brand or kind of vegan cheese that has a decent texture, and a flavor that you can actually enjoy not just tolerate?|||I'm not sure where you are from but in the UK there are several different brands of soya cheese that you can buy from health food shops. However I haven't found any taste anything like real cheese.
The best one is melting cheese by a company called 'redwood'. The taste isn't anything like cheese but the texture is. I haven't yet found a soy a cheese with a nice taste,, but I would never go back to cows cheese so I would rather go without.
The best tasting one I have found is called 'cheezly' and grates like a hard cheese but doesn't melt.

Hope this helps|||I haven't really. I would suggest you look into buying some real cheese from a local place or somewhere where you would feel that the anaimals are being treated well.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment