Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I bought a bag each of cheddar and mozzarella shredded Daiya vegan cheese, just because I love it and I found it at Whole Foods.

You have to use it within a week of opening, so I'm thinking of doing a cheese week. Can someone just give me a list of all the ways you would use shredded cheese (without meat)?|||Nachos, pizza, lasagna, in a tossed salad, or in Mexican food.|||Make tacos with Soy-Rizo

Make nachos with crumbled tempeh, said cheese, guacamole, salsa, jalapenos, black beans


Just don't expect it to melt correctly. Even if it says 'it melts!', trust me, it doesn't|||Quesadillas - a flour tortilla which you can sprinkle with the cheese and top with jalapeno slices.
Some people like it over baked potatoes.
Sprinkle over salad.|||enchiladas, burritos, quesadilla , grilled cheese, baked potatos with cheese bacon sour cream,etc

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment