Friday, February 24, 2012

I tried Daiya because everybody is like, "OMG! It's so amazing!" but I think it's DISGUSTING. So I tried the Follow Your Heart stuff, and the smell was so bad when I opened it that it went into the trash right away. I am having absolutely NO luck with finding a decent-tasting cheese substitute. I don't have high standards, either. I don't really care if it melts and I know it won't taste omgjustlikecheese, because it isn't. I just want something that doesn't make me wary of getting too much in my mouth out once for fear of gagging and spitting it out.

Do you have any other recommendations? I have a nut allergy, so that walnut/tree nut stuff is a no go. );|||I couldn't agree more, they are all disgusting! There are recipes online for vegan cheese using nutritional yeast, may be worth a try (but it doesn't make block cheese, just like a cheese sauce).
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=vegan+…|||I like daiya, but you have to eat it with something and just use a little bit, other wise its to strong and rich.

I haven't tried any others as I have heard this is the best. I really don't do many substitutes I normally just go without which is better in the long run. I understand sometimes you need to spice it up a little.|||I've heard of another brand called Teese, but I've never tried it.|||no vegan cheese is good lol ive learned that! they are all toooooooo fake

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment