Tuesday, February 28, 2012

well I don't have any food and can't get any until tomorrow, and basically all I have is baking ingredients, apples, some disgusting sewage-flavored oranges (bad time of year I guess?), a couple potatoes. Oh and of course I have a few pre-made foods that don't appeal to me at the minute, some shoestring potatoes, canned soup, crackers, nuts maybe, and last I have a buttload of vegan cheese.

What can I make with this? I also have non-dairy creamer which I use as a replacement for milk in most things because it tastes alright compared to most false milks.|||1. Bake the potatoes in the oven or the microwave. Serve them with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add vegan cheese if you wish. Mash them up with some of the non-dairy creamer and the vegan cheese if you wish. You could try mashing them with those ingredients and add a little water to make it into potato soup if you wish. Serve the soup with crackers.

2. Bake the apples in the oven or the microwave. Serve this as a dessert. Top with chopped nuts and a little maple syrup or another sweetener. Enjoy!

Sorry to hear about the oranges!|||- baked potato with vegan cheese (In case you don't know how to make one: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/good-鈥?/a>
- soup with crackers and vegan cheese on top
- a quick apple pie... because apple pie is delicious. I don't know of any vegan pie crust recipes, but I'm certain they exist and can be found with a quick Google search.
- a sliced apple with some nuts on top

Also:
You should probably throw away those oranges.
I suggest getting unsweetened almond milk instead of creamer. I get mine from Fresh and Easy, and it's pretty healthy. It works in almost every recipe and it tastes great! It's not so fabulous plain, but I still like it. It's excellent in chocolate milk or hot chocolate.|||OOh lovely. Make potato cakes with cheese and sauteed apples.
Bake the potatoes, and add shredded cheese in the last five minutes to melt it. Add salt and pepper, and whatever herbs you have. Coriander and parsley are really good as is sage. Add chopped nuts to the top and eat like that, ketchup goes well.
Saute sliced apple with veg butter or oil, a little sugar and cinnamon. Eat plain as is- nothing nicer. Add lemon juice to the cooking part if you have any.|||You could have jacket potato with vegan cheese.

火车采集器
  • mcdonalds careers
  • fondue
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment